Central Services Director
150 E. Hancock Ave.
P. O. Box 1868
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
It is the duty and mission of the Central Services Department to:
- Provide efficient, dependable, and economical business support services to employees of Athens-Clarke County and the public in administrative functions, public health and safety, building services, public records, and parking
- Provide environmentally safe, functional, and pleasing landscapes at Athens-Clarke County-owned public parks, facilities, and roadways
- Protect the public health and safety from at-large and dangerous animals and to protect animals from inhumane treatment
- Provide competent and economical business support services to Athens-Clarke County employees in order to promote productivity, value, convenience, and public assistance
- Provide courteous, timely, and quality services in facilities and equipment to Athens-Clarke County employees and the public in auction services, copiers, typewriter services and maintenance, telephone services and billing, print shop services and maintenance, mail operations and services, indirect billing, and services for the 800 MHz radios