Water Business Office Forms

Please print the forms you need:

Start Service: (Please call the Customer Service Center at 706-613-3500 to find out the amount of your deposit and use the forms below.)
Water Services Request
Garbage Service Request

Bank Draft Forms:
Bank Draft Application
Cancel Bank Draft Form

Other Forms:
Water Use Average and Affidavit Form
Leak Adjustment Form

0 of 1 people found this page helpful. Was this page helpful for you? Yes No