Self Help Forms


Appeal from Magistrate Court to Superior Court 

Court Forms:
Juvenile Court Uniform Forms
Magistrate Court Forms

Probate Court Forms

The General Civil and Domestic Relations Case Filing and Disposition forms
MUST be included with the papers you file for
General Civil and Domestic Relations Case Filing and Disposition Forms

Domestic Violence:
Please note that the Georgia Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority has many of these Family Violence forms in editable PDF format on their website. Click 
HERE to open their page in another window.
Petition for Temporary Protective Order

Family Violence Ex Parte Protective Order

Family Violence Twelve Month Protective Order

Petition for Stalking Temporary Protective Order

Stalking Ex Parte Temporary Protective Order

Stalking Twelve Month Protective Order 

Order To Modify Prior Protective Order
Order For Continuance Of Hearing And Ex Parte Protective Order
Dismissal of Temporary Protective Order 

If you have a Twelve Month Order (or less), you may ask the Court to extend the
order to last three years or make it permanent.
Motion For A Permanent Protective Order 
Motion For Stalking Permanent Protective Order 

Permanent Family Violence Protective Order
Motion For Contempt 

Motion to Modify Protective Order
Stalking Permanent Protective Order

Child Support:
New Child Support Guidelines in Effect January 1, 2007. 

Child Support Modification:
Instructions for Child Support Modification
Contempt Action to Enforce Child Support - Income Deduction Order

Contempt Action to Enforce Non-Child Support Issues

Domesticating a Foreign Order

Domestic Relations Financial Affidavit

Using the Guided Worksheet to Calculate Child Support

Change of Custody - Contested
Change of Custody - Uncontested

Change of Custody - Third Party

Complaint for Modification of Visitation Rights

Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and Emergency Return of Child

Request for Production of Documents to Employer

Request for Production of Documents to Spouse

Annulment Packet

Guide and Dialogue for Finalizing Uncontested Divorce Actions

Divorce - Which Packet Do I Need & Other FAQs

Divorce Packet - Minor Children - Uncontested

Divorce Packet - Minor Children - Contested

Divorce Packet - No Minor Children - Uncontested

Divorce Packet - No Minor Children - Contested

Domestic Relations Financial Affidavit

Notice of Lis Pendens

Form for Consenting PARENTING PLAN  
Form for PARENTING PLAN proposed by party in a contested matter

Form for PARENTING PLAN which offers On-Line Fill in Boxes
Vital Records Form 3907 - Report of Divorce

Health Care:
Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
Living Will

Living Will Revocation

Will to Live 

Legal Separation:
Complaint for Separate Maintenance WITH Minor Children
Complaint for Separate Maintenance NO Minor Children

Miscellaneous Forms:
Affidavit - Generic
Affidavit - Service by Publication

Answer Packet - Non Specific

Defendant's Affidavit of Waiver of Venue

Emancipation of a Minor

Expungement Packet

Financial Power of Attorney

Motion to Seal Record of First Offender

Name Change - Adult

Name Change - Minor

Pauper’s Affidavit - Filing Fee Waiver
Petition for the Appointment of an Interpreter

Power of Attorney - General

Rule Nisi


Paternity and Father's Rights:
Birth Certificate - Adding or Changing Father's Name
Legitimating Packet

Paternity Packet


Informational Links


Georgia Courts Directory

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)

Accountability Courts


Court Rules:

Rules of the Supreme Court of Georgia
Rules of the Court Appeals of Georgia

Uniform Rules of the Superior Court

Uniform Rules of the State Court

Uniform Rules of the Juvenile Court

Uniform Rules of the Magistrate Court

Uniform Rules of the Probate Court



Was this page helpful for you? Yes No