Snapshot Six Video Highlights Manager's Snapshot Items
The Snapshot Six monthly video feature highlights six items from each Manager's Snapshot newsletter. The Manager's Snapshot is a brief, monthly summary about some of the activities undertaken by the Unified Government in the previous month to further the Mayor and Commission's strategic commitments to the citizens of Athens-Clarke County.
These strategic commitments are: Informed and Engaged Citizens; Healthy, Livable, and Sustainable Athens-Clarke County; Transportation and Mobility; Safe and Prepared Community; Economic Prosperity; and Accountable and Responsive Government.
The Snapshot Six items featured from March's Snapshot are:
- an Arbor Day community tree planting project in the Rocksprings neighborhood;
- new Battalion Chief vehicles for the Athens-Clarke County Fire & Emergency Services Department;
- new hybrid buses added to the Athens-Clarke County Transit fleet;
- an Athens Innovation District study by the Athens-Clarke County Economic Development Department;
- new fishing piers on Lake Chapman at Sandy Creek Park; and
- the Rails to Trails Program receiving an Engineering Excellence Honor Award for the first segment of the Firefly Trail.
The Snapshot Six can be viewed on ACTV (Charter Channel 180 / University Cablevision 6) as well as on televisions through the YouTube app on devices such as Apple TV and Roku by searching for "accgov."
Snapshot Six is also available online for viewing at www.accgov.com/snapshot or www.youtube.com/accgov.
As a subscriber to the Snapshot email/text message list, you will receive a notification each month when new editions of the Snapshot reports and the Snapshot Six videos are available.