Snapshot Six Video Highlights Manager's Snapshot Items
The Snapshot Six monthly video feature highlights six items from each Manager's Snapshot newsletter. The Manager's Snapshot is a brief, monthly summary about some of the activities undertaken by the Unified Government in the previous month to further the Mayor and Commission's strategic commitments to the citizens of Athens-Clarke County.
These strategic commitments are: Informed and Engaged Citizens; Healthy, Livable, and Sustainable Athens-Clarke County; Transportation and Mobility; Safe and Prepared Community; Economic Prosperity; and Accountable and Responsive Government.
The Snapshot Six items featured from April's Snapshot are:
- Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful's Litter Index;
- the GreenFest Awards presented by ACCGOV departments to community members;
- the ACC Transportation & Public Works Department's Pavement Maintenance Program;
- the Geographic Information Office's Local Update of Census Addresses, or LUCA, project;
- the prescribed burn at Sandy Creek Nature Center as part of the Managed Forest Project; and
- an award for the Fire Up the Hydrants program that was initiated by the ACC Public Utilities Department's Water Conservation Office.
The Snapshot Six can be viewed on ACTV (Charter Channel 180 / University Cablevision 6) as well as on televisions through the YouTube app on devices such as Apple TV and Roku by searching for "accgov."
Snapshot Six is also available online for viewing at www.accgov.com/snapshot or www.youtube.com/accgov.
As a subscriber to the Snapshot email/text message list, you will receive a notification each month when new editions of the Snapshot reports and the Snapshot Six videos are available.