ACCess Wellness is a voluntary employee benefit dedicated to enhancing the mind, body and spirit of Athens-Clarke County employees and retirees.
The goals of the Wellness services, programs, & resources are to improve employee health and well-being, increase productivity and decrease absenteeism, and manage health care costs by providing a variety of opportunities for employees and retirees to adopt and maintain healthy behaviors.
- ACC Well Account Activation Instructions
- ACC Well Mobile App Instructions
- ACC Well Fitness Tracker Device Connection Instructions
- New ACC Well Guide
- New ACC Well FAQ
- ACC Well Nutrition Guide Info
- ACC Well Sleep Guide Info
ACCGov Employee Fitness Center:
- The facility is located at the Georgia Square Mall next to the ACCGov Police Department.
- All ACCGov employees and their dependents (spouse/domestic partner & children 18-26 years old) are eligible to use the fitness facility.
- New users must schedule a brief fitness center orientation. At orientation, you will receive a keycard that will give you access to the facility.
- To schedule an orientation, please email email@example.com.
- 1st quarter: January 1 - March 31
- 2nd quarter: April 1 - June 30
- 3rd quarter: July 1 - September 30
- 4th quarter: October 1 - December 31
- December 2023 Health Education: Frozen Teaches About Mental Illness
- November 2023 Health Education: Health Benefits of Hiking
- October 2023 Health Education: Mental Health Benefits of Going Green
- September 2023 Health Education: Indoor Air Quality
- August 2023 Health Education: Healthy Skin
- July 2023 Health Education: Dimensions of Human Health
- June 2023 Health Education: Flow Like Water
- May 2023 Health Education: Green Thumb
- April 2023 Health Education: Vagus Nerve
- March 2023 Health Education: Live Like a Lion
- February 2023 Health Education: Don't be so Salty!
- January 2023 Health Education: Bucket Lists
- Low-Sodium Diet Check-In
- Low-Saturated Fat Diet Check-In
- Anthem BCBS Doc Talk Seminars
- Anthem BCBS Audio Health Library
- Feeling Peaceful & Serene
- In Praise of Gratitude
- Take Responsibility for Yourself
- Feeling Competitive
- Feeling Industrious
- Brain Health
- Meal Prep
- Slash the Stigma
- Common Hurdles of Exercise
- Patient-Physician Relationship & Health Consumerism
- Your Bones & Joints
- Fruits & Vegetables